Steinbeis 2i GmbH (S2i) of Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ) – Over 25 years of experience in building innovation capacities in SME and supporting cross-border research and technology transfer
Steinbeis 2i GmbH (S2i) was founded in 2016 as a 100 % spin-off of Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ), a non-profit organisation within Steinbeis Innovation gGmbH (SIG). S2i has taken over all staff members and competences from SEZ, so that the rich SEZ experience and expertise are fully guaranteed.
The core activities of S2i are
- Support to companies, universities and research organisations in submitting and implementing cross-border innovation projects, by identifying and selecting appropriate funding and innovation programmes as well as taking steps to enter European markets and internationalise.
- Assistance in the exploitation of research results (IPR issues, market studies, business plans and models, exploitation workshops, etc.), in transnational technology transfer, in the stimulation and support of the innovation process in industrial companies and in providing professional training.
- Advice for policy makers and administrations on regional future scenarios, on innovation and cluster policy issues and support of knowledge exchange at the European level.
- Expert knowledge in communication and dissemination of research and innovation projects and their results.
- Facilitation of networking among innovation actors, e.g. through the professional and competent organisation of European conferences and events.
Role and contribution to REProMag
S2i is responsible for all administrative, financial and coordinative management issues, communication, dissemination and exploitation activities, IPR/knowledge management and project output consolidation.
Dr. Sabine Müller
Tel: +49 (0)721 93519-137