On 25 October at 2:30-4:30pm (CET)
On 24 and 25 October
at the Horizon 2020 booth organised by FORAM Project
We are looking forward to fruitful discussions with you!
Brief workshop overview:
- Info session: Find out more about REProMag and its context, RE-recycling, the REProMag SDS routes – MIM (Metal Injection Moulding) / AM (Additive Manufacturing) – and our achievements
- Demo session: Discover REProMag prototypes, parts and equipment
- Panel discussion: Participate in our debate on circular economy and RE-magnetic materials
WRF 2017 will tackle the ideas and conditions behind this revolution, as well as potential obstacles and opportunities that it will bring for governments, businesses, academia and the civil society. The conference will gather key players from around the globe and present the best solutions and innovations to boost resource efficiency worldwide. How to accelerate this transition and how to manage, train and communicate about it will be the focus of the WRF 2017.
How to participate?
The REPRoMag workshop is for free but you have to register to the WRF 2017 (registration fees and benefits).
1. Register to WRF 2017 (here) – special prices are offered to students
2. Secure your place in our workshop by sending us a request via the form hereunder:
Don't hesitate to contact REProMag's coordinator Prof. Dr. Carlo Burkhardt if you have any questions!
Photographs, audio and/or video taken during the REProMag final event at the WRF 2017 conference may include your voice, image or likeness. You agree that REProMag partner Steinbeis 2i GmbH (responsible for communication and dissemination) may use such photographs, audio and/or video, including those that may contain your voice, image or likeness, for any purpose on a worldwide basis in perpetuity, without any compensation to you, and you release Steinbeis 2i GmbH from all liability related thereto. If not, please specify in an e-mail to Steinbeis 2i GmbH.